MBBS, MS, FMAS(WLH), FICS(USA), FIMAS(Taiwan), Advanced Gastrointestinal Laproscopic surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Fellow of institute of minimal access surgery - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- Fellow of World Laproscopy Hospital New Delhi
- Fellow of Minimal Access Surgery(FMAS).
- Fellow of International College of Surgeon(FICS), Chicago, USA.
- International Fellow in Minimal Access Surgery(FIMAS), Taiwan.
- ASI - Association of Surgeons of India.
- AMASI - Association of Minimal Access Surgeon of India.
- IHS - Member of Indian Hernia Society.
- SELSI - Member of the Society of Endoscopic and Laproscopic of India.
- WLH - Fellow of World Laproscopy Hospital, Delhi.
- I.A.G.E.S - Indian Association Of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons
- O.S.S.I - Obesity And Metabolic Surgery Society Of India
Dr. Vivek Kumar Singh is an experienced Advanced GI Laparoscopic/Bariatric and metabolic surgeon who specializes in Bariatric surgery procedures like Gastric Bypass surgery, Sleeve gastrectomy, MGB (Mini Gastric Bypass), revision Bariatric surgery. Dr. Vivek Kumar Singh also deals with other laparoscopic procedures like Gall Bladder surgery, Laparoscopic management of Hernia, GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), appendicitis, Colorectal Surgeries, MIPH (Minimal Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoids), High perianal fistula.
"With an experience of more than 1600 Laproscopic GI/Bariatric and Colorectal surgery procedures our aim is to accept the challenges and keep on improving in the fast developing field of Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery by utilising all the knowledge, skill and experience gathered to meet the stringent requirements."